We will teach you how to install and use KakaoTalk for your PC computer easy and quick.
Everyone is used to KakaoTalk on the mobile phone, but a few know u also can have it in use on your dekstop. We will help you step by step to accomplisch this. There is also video comming soon on getting KakaoTalk for your personal computer coming soon. When you don’t have the ability to use KakaoTalk on your phone, or just want it on your computer, this is the site you are looking for.
Complete Guide on KakaoTalk for your Computer.
Welcome to our 2 Step Guide on Downloading, Installing and Activation KakaoTalk for PCs. We will show you 100% free to download KakaoTalk from here. How to properly install KakaoTalk and lastly configure and activate KakaoTalk on PCs.
Step 1: Download Android Emulator
- BlueStacks and Download BlueStacks for Personal computers.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. BlueStacks with at least OSX 10 or above
- Now go ahead and launch the app. and complete the installation.
- You now have a “Mobile Phone” emulator on your windows desktop.
- Download KakaoTalk manually from here for PC
The same works for KakaoTalk for Apple MAC just download BlueStacks for MAC and not for PC and follow the rest of the instructions.
Step 2: Installing KakaoTalk on PC
- The BlueStacks is Running you will see a KakaoTalk Icon. If you do not see the Kakotalk icon. then use the search and search for KakaoTalk.
- Now click on the KakaoTalk icon
- KakaoTalk will now Install on your computer.
- You will need to agree to all the terms and conditions,
- If you do not have credit in your account, you will need to add some
- Install KakaoTalk application and launch it by clicking on the new KakaoTalk icon.
When you run it on your computer it will ask you for your mobile number. Enter your mobile number. You will then receive a verification code. then enter that code into the text box and you are ready to go.
KakaoTalk will now be fully working on your PC.